This professional looking site includes many powerful features including:
- 120 videos sourced from YouTube. When you use the software, it fetches the latest selection of most popular videos for this particular niche. So when you build your site, you can be sure it will be fully up to date with the very latest videos.
- Content provided by extracting random snippets from a set of 20 private label articles, ensuring that your pages are unique and contain niche-targeted content. (Most other video site builders scrape the content from YouTube, so the pages are just duplicates of the YouTube pages and rated as worthless by search engines).
- Optional Adsense ad units, featuring your Adsense ID, on each video page.
- Optional custom text ad units (instead of Adsense ad units) on each video page. You can advertise anything you want (such as affiliate links). The custom text ads are entered just by editing a simple text file.
- A large Amazon ad unit, featuring your Amazon ID, on each video page.
- Video site search box, allowing your visitors to search video titles for a particular word.
- Randomly generated cross links on all pages to make the site structure different to that of any other website – and to ensure full search engine spidering of your site.
- Professional looking home pages, featuring thumbnails of each video.
- Quality header graphic automatically customized with your chosen text.
- Site consists of ordinary HTML pages that can be edited with any HTML editor.
- Site built automatically – just fill in a short form with your details and your site is built instantly, ready to upload to your web host.
Quick And Easy Site Building
To create your complete video site, just activate the Site Builder Tool, enter a few details into the simple form, select your article files and click a button.
A complete website is instantly built for you, ready to upload to your web host.
See the product image gallery for a screenshot of the Site Builder Tool.
Just enter your details and the site will be built in seconds.
Upload it to your web host using your usual FTP program (or website control panel) and the site will be fully operational immediately.